- Our goal is to provide complete high-quality veterinary care personalized to fit your animal’s needs based on lifestyle and risk factors.
- Patients in the hospital will have blankets, towels, and comfortable accommodations.
- Surgical patients will recover in a quiet, clean, spacious cage for their protection.
- A technician will be with every animal through anesthetic recovery and until awake; aftercare will be attentive and timely.
- Only a qualified, licensed Doctor of Veterinary Medicine will perform surgery.
- Surgical instruments are never “shared” between patients. A fresh, sterilized pack of instruments is used for every patient.
- Co2 Surgical Laser not only limits blood loss but helps start the healing process sooner.
- The surgery takes place in a separate, enclosed operating suite.
- New sterile individual sutures are always used.
- Surgeons and Technicians are dressed in appropriate surgical attire.
- Qualified, trained veterinary technicians are present with all animals from the beginning until “wake-up” during surgical procedures.
- Every patient will receive intravenous (IV) Fluids, an electrocardiogram (EKG), appropriate laboratory work, and gas anesthesia based on the specific surgical need.
- Every animal will be monitored during surgery for blood pressure, cardiac function (EKG), oxygen saturation, thermal regulation, fluid rate, anesthesia levels by a trained veterinary technician.
- All animals in our care will get the best possible pain management, including pre-operative, intra-operative, and post-operative selections.
- The choice of medication will be based on the procedures, duration, and the doctor’s recommendation. We use a combination of epidurals, local nerve blocks, anesthetics, anti-inflammatory, and osteoarthritis prescriptions.
Certain procedures and treatments can be expensive. We understand our clients have different financial obligations, and we will do everything we can to work within your budget while still providing the best care for your pet. But, remember, COST is not the only variable when considering surgery or care. The experience and expertise of qualified professionals in addition to the quality of care and service should be considered.
We treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
Mon – Fri: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sat: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm