1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Centennial Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest-Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Pay my provider allows you to pay for your pets charges from anywhere.
Centennial Animal Hospital offers
5. Insurance For Your Pets
We accept all forms of pet insurance and will work with you to complete the claims process. We still collect the amount upfront and your insurance will reimburse you for charges based on your insurance plan. Not all insurances offer the same coverage and we encourage you to look through several to find a plan that fits your needs. The following are only recommendations based on good experiences our clients have had using the below-mentioned insurance.
- Trupanion: https://trupanion.com/
- Nationwide: https://www.petinsurance.com/
- Embrace: https://www.embracepetinsurance.com/
- Figo: https://figopetinsurance.com/
- Petplan: https://www.gopetplan.com/