If you like routine exams, vaccinations, bathing and grooming services can be taken care of during the boarding period. Arrangements must be made prior to boarding. Please let us know when you make the reservation to board.
Nightly Boarding Prices
Exotics: $20 (prices for exotics may vary, call for specific needs)
Medical Boarding: Additional fees apply, please call us to discuss your pet’s needs
What To Bring
Items that you can bring to keep your pet comfortable during their stay with us include:
- Toys (please let us know if supervision is required)
- Please do not bring your own bowls.
- For birds and exotics, you will need to bring cages, food, and heating units as needed.
If not provided, our kennel food is Science Diet Sensitive Stomach.
Please label any items you bring with at least your pets name.
Please do not bring bowls or beds for any Fe- K9 boarding guests.
We are happy to provide Beds, Bowls, Food, Treats, and Love.
Dogs are walked outside in the fenced yard three times a day, morning, afternoon, and again in the evening before we leave.
The following services are available for an additional fee:
- Walk around the neighborhood. Must be good walking on a leash and with other dogs. $10.00
- Outside Yard Time 15-20 minutes, can be to play fetch or with other toys, can be just extra time for them to run around sniffing the ground. For solo time $15.00 for Pack time with other similar size dogs $10.00
- We also offer senior/puppy relief potty breaks to go outside an additional 2 times throughout the day $15.00
- Feline Play Room, extra time to stretch and roam around the cat room, with toys and tunnels, boxes and shelves to explore. $5.00
- Interactive solo playtime /cuddle time with staff for 15-20 minutes. $10.00
All Boarding animals must be current on vaccinations.
For Dogs, vaccinations must include: Distemper-Parvo combination (DHPP), Rabies and Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
For Cats, vaccinations must include: Required FeLV/FIV negative test on file within the last year. (Indoor only cats) Distemper (FVRCP), and Rabies. (Outdoor cats) Distemper (FVRCP), Rabies, and FeLV feline leukemia.
If you have questions about the status of your pet’s vaccines, ask one of our staff members. If your pet’s vaccines were administered at another veterinary facility, please email proof of vaccines and negative test results or can fax (719-528-1693) them to us 1 week prior to boarding.
Drop Off and Pick Up
When you drop-off please allow 15-20 minutes to check in. To expedite your drop-off, please download and complete our boarding form prior to your arrival.
Pick-up occurs within regular office hours and should not occur later than 6:00pm Monday through Friday and Saturdays by noon. Please allow time for proper check-in and check-out.
Please note our cancellation policy prior to your booking:
For Peak Season (Memorial Day to Labor Day) and Holiday boarding (Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s), you must notify CAH of any boarding cancellations/changes at least one week prior to the first day of your reservation.
During the off-season, three days’ notice of any changes/cancellations is required.
No-Shows, without notification, will result in the cancellation of the remainder of your reservation.
Failure to give notice or show up will result in payment due for two days of your reservation for bookings two nights or longer or payment for one night of a reservation of only one night.