- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Colorado Springs Pet Grooming
For many animals, grooming every 4-6 weeks is imperative to avoid painful matting, spot checks for fleas or ticks, prevention of ear infections, and identification of any abnormal growths. Grooming can also be an important process for older dogs as well as cats who no longer groom themselves.
A note for all new pet parents!
It's never too early to get your new munchkins into the groove of grooming. Don't wait until they have had all their shots, early practice makes perfect! We can groom healthy puppies with their first DA2PP and Bordetella vaccination.
Centennial Animal Hospital Pet Grooming Services
Basic Grooming (Prices vary based on breed, behavior, size and coat condition) You may call ahead for an estimate but please note it is an estimate not an exact price.
- Bath with high quality natural shampoo
- Blow dry and brush out
- Nails trimmed
- Ears cleaned
- Anal Glands expressed (Externally)
Additional Services Upon Request
- Medicated Shampoo (Prescription Formula) - $5.00
- Oatmeal Bath (Anti–Itch Shampoo containing colloidal oatmeal to smooth & moisturize) $3.00
- Flea Shampoo – Quickly kills fleas, ticks, lice $12.00
- FURminator Shed-Less Treatment – 3 step process that dramatically reduces shedding to promote health skin and top coat $14.00
- Nail Painting $10.00
- Pet Safe Temporary Color Starting at $15.00
- Anal Glands expressed internally by a technician $10.00
Please ask about our special products including oatmeal and hypo allergenic shampoos. Always feel free to bring your prescribed or medicated shampoo from home for our groomer to use.
Because we care about our pets and our environment, our products are natural and safe for everyone.
All pets are required to be up to date on Rabies. (Unless it is a puppy less than 16 weeks of age)
Canines require Distemper (Da2PP) and Bordetella vaccines to receive grooming services, if they are not done at our hospital please bring proof of vaccines with you. Or have them faxed over to our clinic prior to your grooming appointment. Fax # 719-528-1694
Felines are required to have Distemper (FVRCP)
Why Would You Go Anywhere Else?
You're already here for Veterinary Care or Boarding - save a trip and have our groomer treat your pup to a spa day! Please make arrangements for your grooming appointment when you make your veterinary or boarding reservation. Our Colorado Springs pet groomers style all different breeds including cats. With many years of experience, feel confident making any style requests as we work to beautify your canine or feline companion.
Before and After Photo Gallery